Work Location: Head Office, Karachi
Reports To: Manager Finance
Summary: To assist in the development, performance and maintenance of the financial activities of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies and financial management reports
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Maintaining our accounts system.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Assist in the assessment of the long term financial trends and review prospects for the future growth of income and new sales areas
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole
- Contribute to the training and development of the team
- BBA\ MBA major in Finance from HEC recognized top university (CBM, SZABIST & IQRA)
- MS Office – ( PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of accounting software related to ERP applications.
- 2+ year experience from relevant industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Fluent English & Urdu languages.
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives