Work Location: KHI-LHE-ISB/RWP
Division/Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Summary: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Understand the customers’ requirements and ensure they are met
- Conduct Market Survey a Competitor research
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- BBA\ MBA major in Finance from HEC recognized top university (CBM, SZABIST & IQRA)
- MS Office – ( PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- 2+ years’ experience forms E-Commerce & Courier industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Fluent English & Urdu languages.
- Sales Planning, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation Skills, Awareness of Logistics & Courier markets
- Client Building up Relationships, Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Experience in retail, high-tech, industrials/chemicals, automotive or pharmaceutical/healthcare industries.