Work Location: All cities of Pakistan
Reports To: Manager Operations
Summary: Provides pick-up and delivery service for various areas. Maintains appropriate logs and records, and performs various routine clerical functions as specifically instructed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing Trip Plan according to area
- Transports various items to and from various locations, ensuring proper care of items handled during transport.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the
customer is satisfied.
- Collection of Payments & Delivery receipts
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
- Deposit Cash on a daily basis to the Accounts Department.
- Minimum Matric
- MS Office
- Work Experience
- Up to 2-year relevant experience from the courier company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Must possess own bike & valid driving License;
- Awareness of all the routes of designated city of Pakistan